Do you allow your children to celebrate Halloween? Why or Why not?
These are the Thoughts of The Elements of Inspiration / Praise 103.9 Listeners…..
1. J. Knight:: I don’t have children but if I did I would… I understand that some of the traditions are believed to come from pagan traditions, however a lot of the traditions are also thought to derive from Celtic Christians…. And besides all of that for children in this time period it is just a day to dress up eat candy with friends…. And watch scary movies…I’m gonna use an extremely overused phrase to sum it all up ” it’s not that deep!”
2. Mack: Of course Halloween was derived from a spiritual remembrance, it was a time of prayer, food and drink and remembering the dead in festivities! Love Halloween and All Saints Day!
3. Dave: No because I don’t see it in anyway giving God glory
4. Annette: No …No….No…that is worshipping the devil and all dark side works ..amen. ..smile
5. Stacy: I don’t celebrate Halloween, because it’s not a real holiday. But I do let my children go out trick or treating dressed in nice happy costumes for the experience. For I dressed up and went trick or treating when I was younger. I was able to go out door to door for candy treats.
Business Contact 856 712 0777
Facebook/Elements of Inspiration Radio Show
Download the fREE Brother Marcus mobile app ANDROID Phones ( BrotherMarcus )