When you’re busy in a tizzy and asked, “What’s for dinner?” I know you are thinking, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!” Therefore, pick up CeCe’s Daily Recipe, designed for those on the go! If you are having leftovers tonight , then get the recipe you need to know below for tomorrow night:
Coffee-Braised Pot Roast With Caramelized Onions
- 4 lb beef chuck roast (see Ingredient note), trimmed of fat
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 large onion, halved and thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
Prep time: 20 Min.
Cook time: 3Hr. 10 Min.
For directions and nutritional facts, go to http://tinyurl.com/kbb6u64.
Source and Photo Credit: http://www.kitchendaily.com
Also, get some ingredients for life served as “Daily Faith Lifts” at www.thewingsofinspiration.com! Plus, “LIKE” my new Facebook fan page, “The Angel of Inspiration” at https://www.facebook.com/theangelofinspiration.
*You are invited to join me live on Praise 103.9-Philly Sundays 12noon-3PM and Monday through Friday 10AM-3PM or listen online at www.praisephilly.com!