How to stay cool in hot weather.
1. Stay out of the sun while it’s at its hottest.
2. Spend more time in air-conditioned places when the heat is excessive. Visit public buildings such as the library or a store if you don’t have adequate air-conditioning at home.
3. If you are going to be outdoors have a plan that will help cut down on unnecessary activity in the heat.
4. Drink plenty of fluids
5. Dress in loose-fitting clothing also light colors.
6. Wear footwear that breathes. Flip flops are great for some activities, but more strenuous activities require arch support, durability, and comfort. Sport sneakers are great
7. Use fans. Whether hand-held or electric, fans can keep you cool by continuously circulating air.
8. Rest is an important way of coping with too much heat. Don’t deny yourself the opportunity to rest when you feel fatigued during warm weather.
Business Contact 856 712 0777
Facebook/Elements of Inspiration Radio Show
Download the fREE Brother Marcus mobile app ANDROID Phones ( BrotherMarcus )