Photo: Getty Images
SEPTA – Philadelphia, PA
If you like driving and working closely with the public enough to make a career out of it, then Septa wants you!
- No suspensions and not more than one moving violation in the last three years
- No driving with a suspended/revoked license for the past five years
- Ability to work various shifts, weekends, holidays, split days off, especially during first year of employment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years licensed driving experience
Septa offers great starting wages, training, competitive benefits package and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/7pergmz.
Guest Service Representative
Marriott International – Philadelphia, PA
Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, cancellations and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go http://tinyurl.com/bbcdf8d.
Source: Marriott International, Inc.
U.S. Postal Service Mail Clerk
Philadelphia, PA (City Center West area)
USPS clerks provide hands on customer service with a positive attitude.
- Must possess the ability to process over the counter sales and cash register/computer transactions
- Clerks must be organized and able to assist in other duties as requested
- All Applicants must meet basic USPS Standards)
- All Applicants must take/pass 473-Postal Exam)
- Pass Drug Screening
- 18 Yrs. of age
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Holder
- High School Grad/ GED Equivalent
To get more information or to apply for this job, go http://tinyurl.com/ab54h22.
Source: eBay Classifieds
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday-Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!