Board Operator/On-Air Talent
Radio One, Inc. – Philadelphia, PA
Produces and executes on-air radio show that is both entertaining and informative to the listening audience.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Must have at least 2 years on-air experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/azls9xn.
Source: Radio One, Inc.
Overnight Shift Supervisor
Rite Aid – Philadelphia, PA
- Provide direction and assistance in the completion of daily merchandise and operating tasks
- Provide superior customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs
- Respond to customer complaints/concerns and more!
Experience / Requirements:
Ability to pass drug test, work weekends on a regular basis, work day or evening hours and more!
- At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level
- And/or a two (2) year college degree
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/bk5t4nh.
Overnight Guest Service Agent
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants – Philadelphia, PA
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing quality guest services that include registration and check-out, mail and message service, daily accounting procedures and more!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Or six months to one year related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/awhetbs.
Source: Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants