Radio One, Inc. – Philadelphia, PA
Assist the promotions and programming departments in a variety of capacities. The primary responsibility is setting up and representing the station at on-site appearances at various locations and events and driving the company vehicle. Act as the contact between our listeners and station during on site events and promotions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Present a positive attitude at events;
- Set up and maintain proper equipment for a live broadcasts and remotes;
- Take and follow direction;
- Able to lift 50 lbs;
- Ability to assist and coordinate with the Marketing & Promotions Director, Promotions Specialist, Administrative Assistant and other department members;
- Ability to assist with set-up and/or execution of assigned station events, remotes and station appearances; maintain station promotion and remote equipment within department;
- Ability to be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all station vehicles & equipment, develop, plan and carry out creative ways of increasing public awareness of the station;
Apply now at http://tinyurl.com/9ojlbto.
Hahnemann University Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
Job # 1205013841
The SCHEDULER has a tremendous responsibility in scheduling patients for the correct imaging procedures.
Skills & Abilities include:
- Computer skills related to patient registration and scheduling
- Proven organization skills in a medical office setting.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
Training & Education:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent skills required.
- Certificate in medical terminology preferred.
- Minimum of two years office experience with one year data entry experience, preferred. Experience in the use of computer systems required.
- Experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
Apply now at http://tinyurl.com/bqnp4pn.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Bottling Company – Philadelphia, PA
Position: WAREHOUSE OPERATOR (830)Job # 09809
Major Duties/Responsibilities Include:
- Pick and load products, as requested, based on established pick tickets using a single/dual forklift.
- Manually lifts product, up to 50 lbs., as required to perform the job.
- Unload product using a single/dual forklift for storage within the warehousing facility.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Successful completion of a drug test
- Minimum 1 year of forklift experience required; forklift experience in a fast paced selection environment preferred.
- Proof of current forklift certification
- Package/material handling experience required.
- Basic math skills
- Class “A” CDL preferred
Apply now at http://tinyurl.com/9gkecld.