As I awaken this morning to the sound of the rain, I begin to praise God. I see rain as a way of replenishing and restoring. As I reflected more on the rain, I started to praise and thank God for: the rain, the pain, the mess, the valleys, the pressure, the setbacks; even the trials that lasted awhile.
I thank God:
- Because of the rain, I learned to enjoy the rainbow!
- Because of the pain, I learned my purpose!
- Because of the mess, I learned to press and came out with a message!
- Because of the valleys, I learned to climb the mountains to victory!
- Because of the pressure, I learned to praise!
- Because of the setbacks, I learned to comeback!
- Because of the trials, I learned to appreciate the triumphs!
And because of God’s Son, I’ve learned to enjoy His Son shine!
Remember to thank God, “just because!”
If you need a coach on the sideline to help cheer you on in the game of life, I’m “On fire to inspire” you as your personal life coach. For more information on my life coaching services and your free 30-minute consultation, go to www.thewingsofinspiration.com click on “Life Coaching” and fill out the “Assessment Quiz.” And if you would like for me to speak or appear at your next event, please click on “Booking”.
Also, if you would like to receive a fresh wind of daily inspiration, via text or email, sign up for my Daily Faith-Lift ™ at email@example.com or subscribe to my mailing list at www.thewingsofinspiration.com.
Remember, “We are each angels with one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.” Have a God-day on purpose and enjoy the Son-shine today
CeCe McGhee “The Angel of Inspiration” -aka- Minister Cheryl Golden