- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
- What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
- What if we used it when we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of emergency?
Hmm…Where is your Bible?
Unlike our cell phone, we don’t have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!
The Bonus: NO DROPPED CALLS!
Wow! If we treated our Bible the way we treat our cell phone, we would call on God more and cell phones less!
If you need a coach on the sideline to help cheer you on in the game of life, I’m “On fire to inspire” you as your personal life coach. For more information on my life coaching services and your free 30-minute consultation, go to www.thewingsofinspiration.com click on “Life Coaching” and fill out the “Assessment Quiz.” And if you would like for me to speak or appear at your next event, please click on “Booking”.
Also, if you would like to receive a fresh wind of daily inspiration, via text or email, sign up for my Daily Faith-Lift ™ at email@example.com or subscribe to my mailing list at www.thewingsofinspiration.com.
Remember, “We are each angels with one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.” Have a God-day on purpose and enjoy the Son-shine today!
CeCe McGhee “The Angel of Inspiration” -aka- Minister Cheryl Golden
*Listen live Monday-Saturday 2pm-6pm on Praise 103.9 or at www.praisephilly.com!
©2012 copyright The Wings Of Inspiration Volume 1. Please note that these writings are copy written and all rights are reserved. When forwarding, please make sure to include all contact information: The Wings Of Inspiration by CeCe McGhee.