There are so many ways to show love to a child. I’m not talking about with a toy but with time; not with money but by making memories.
I was so blessed to read in The American Academy of Pediatrics to see 14 tips every parent and grandparent can use. It’s great list to print out or put on the fridge. A lot of these things you may already do; but it never hurts to add to the things you already do.
1. Use plenty of positive words with your child.
2. Banish put-downs from your parenting vocabulary.
3. Respond quickly and lovingly to your child’s physical and emotional needs
4. Make an extra effort to set a good example at home and in public.
5. Use words like “I’m sorry,” “please” and “thank you.”