Today’s Daily Faith-Lift ™ is designed to remind that every ending is a new beginning.
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
- Just because you started in sin, doesn’t mean you have to end in sin.
- Just because you started out wrong doesn’t mean you can’t end up right.
- Just because you started heading in the wrong direction, doesn’t mean it’s too late to head in the right direction.
- Just because you got off on the wrong foot, doesn’t mean you can’t get on the right foot.
- Just because you started by looking down, doesn’t mean it’s too late to look up.
Remember, every sunrise is a new day; every ending is a new beginning. Thank God that He gives us a brand new day to get it right. Either “get right or get left.”
If you need a fresh wind of daily inspiration to uplift you, CeCe’s Daily Faith-Lift ™ can be delivered to your personal email address and/or by text to your phone! Sign up now for CeCe’s Daily Faith-Lift ™ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day on purpose!
“The Angel of Inspiration”
©2012 copyright The Wings Of Inspiration Volume 1. Please note that these writings are copy written and all rights are reserved. When forwarding, please make sure to include all contact information: The Wings Of Inspiration by CeCe McGhee.
CeCe “The Angel Of Inspiration” -aka- Minister Cheryl Golden “On Fire To Inspire!”