Marvin Sapp was in the DC area to record a live performance and open up the 4th annual Spirit of Praise. The iconic gospel singer and pastor took a minute to speak with Praisedc.com exclusively. He talked about his growth process in the year since he loss his wife Malinda Sapp to cancer and gives advice to other sharing similar personal setbacks and hardships. The pastor also shares how he balances his gospel singing success with his personal responsibilities.
- Marvin Sapp Live Recording Was a SELL OUT! See it Here!
- Disrespectful! Radio Host Compares Michelle Obama To Chewbacca
- 4th Annual Spirit of Praise [RECAP VIDEO]
- Marvin Sapp Set To Begin Recording This Weekend
- Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Steve Jobs’ Funeral
- “Homegoing Ceremony” For Jessy Dixon Set For Monday
- BET’s “Sunday Best” Jessica Reedy Debuts at # 1
- BREAKING NEWS: Trin-i-tee 5:7’s Angel and Chanelle Take It To A New World
- Top 10 Inspirational Steve Jobs Quotes